When I want to print, it tells me I need to enable my browser pop-ups, how do I do that?
When you select a worksheet to print, the 'View or Print' box always shows a reminder to enable your browser pop-ups:
If you select a worksheet from the 'View or Print' box and that worksheet opens in a new page, then your browser pop-ups are already enabled.
If you select a worksheet from the 'View or Print' box and it doesn't open in a new page, you need to enable your pop-ups.
To enable pop-ups, please follow the steps related to the browser you are using:
To turn Pop-up Blockers on or off, follow these steps:
1) Open Internet Explorer
2) Click Internet Options
3) On the Tools menu, open the Internet Properties dialog box.
4) Click the Privacy tab, and then click to deselect to turn Pop-up Blocker off.
1) Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2) Select Settings.
3) Click Show advanced settings.
4) In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
5) In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups."
1) At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu then click Options .
2) If you don’t see Tools menu, press the Alt key on your keyboard then you will see the menu bar across the top of the browser.
3) Select Tools menu.
4) Select the Content panel.
5) In the content panel, go to Block pop-up windows
6) Deselect this to disable the pop-up blocker.
1) Open up your Safari Web browser.
2) Go to the Safari menu and choose 'Preferences' from the list of choices
3) Click on the Security heading.
4) Deselect the box marked 'Block pop-up windows' if you want Safari to allow popup windows.
5) Close the Preferences windows after you are done changing settings.
6) Shutdown and restart Safari.