How can I get a pricing quote for a subscription for my school?
Yes, WorksheetCloud does provide school/centre subscriptions, which cater for Grades 1 to 12.
Your subscription would give you access to all the grades that you cater for and you'll have licence to print and distribute our content to all the learners at your school/centre.
In order to receive an obligation free quote based on your school's/centre's needs, you can complete the school pricing form here: https://www.worksheetcloud.com/schools/
We have sign up options for an entire school as well as for an individual teacher considering a signing up for his/her own class only. I have included further info below.
SIGN UP OPTIONS FOR A SCHOOL
OPTION 1: SCHOOL - BASIC EDITION
This plan gives you access to our Online Video Lessons which are currently 100% free to schools and teachers.
To check out the topics and view the FREE Online Lessons click: https://www.worksheetcloud.com/live/school-edition/ To use these free lessons you must sign up and register (for free) for the School Basic Edition, click https://www.worksheetcloud.com/school-tour/school-sign-up/
This plan gives you access to all the Online Video Lessons included in the Basic Plan above PLUS ...
- Unlimited Worksheets and practice exams based on the CAPS and IEB Curriculum, all with their own detailed Memorandums;
- The ability to download, share and print ALL worksheets and Memo's;
- Each teacher gets their own account to access content;
- FREE content updates throughout the year
To check out the subjects and topics that are covered in our worksheets, click https://www.worksheetcloud.com/worksheets
PRICE: Current special running until 31 July 2020 - only *R1.50 per learner per month (x 12) for a 12 month subscription.
Eg: 210 learners : 210 x 1.50 x 12 = R3 780;
500 learners : 500 x 1.50 x 12 = R 9 000
Schools - less than 200 learners - a minimum set price of R3600 will apply (irrespective of number)
Schools - 850 learners or more - our capped maximum price of R15 300 will apply. If your school falls in this category this would be an ideal time to subscribe to our Premium Plan.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Your school will have access to 1000's of worksheets, all CAPS based (and IEB compliant) in PDF format. These worksheets have been meticulously authored, edited and proofread for relevancy and accuracy. Every worksheet has a memorandum, with answers carefully explained.
HOW CAN YOU USE THESE WORKSHEETS?
- embed, add or link them to your current electronic teaching tool or to your website - the learners access them and submit answers on a document, which is returned for marking (that's if you want your teachers to use the marks);
- email or attach them to WhatsApp, School Communicator or whatever electronic communication tool your school uses;
- for self-directed practise or study, include the memorandum so that the learner (or parent) can mark and read the explanations
WILL THESE WORKSHEETS GET UPDATED?
We have a team of over 20 experienced and practicing teachers who continually add to and improve the worksheets, it is HIGHLY recommended that you only make use of the worksheets when they are actually needed by the learners - that way you will be assured of using the latest version of the worksheet.
HOW WILL YOUR LEARNERS AND TEACHERS BENEFIT FROM THESE WORKSHEETS?
- your teachers will have more time to learn best practices regarding the new electronic tools being used by your school for teaching during this crisis period. Tools that will probably be used even after lockdown is over.
- your learners will have more opportunity to practice comprehending and answering questions. A skill very beneficial for all learners
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
Simply send me an email and I will get the ball rolling. I will need:
- Total number of learners in the school (excluding Grade R’s).
- The grades you are signing up for. (Remember the minimum set price will also apply if you only wish to subscribe for say Grades 4, 5 6)
- The name, mobile number and email address of the person who will be the administrator for the school (usually a grade head, academic head or person in charge of the use of ICT by teachers). We will ensure that your administrator knows what to do in order to give your teachers access to the worksheets and memo’s;
- An invoice will be sent and once payment has been received, your administrator will receive the email with instructions to set up your account. (A quick and simple process).
NOW HERE IS THE BONUS .... ONLINE VIDEO LESSONS (included in our Basic Edition)...
While our online lessons are currently freely accessible to any teachers or schools who have subscribed to our School Basic Edition, these videos will eventually form part of our School Premium Plan when access is no longer free. So schools subscribed to our Premium Plan you will still have access to these great video lessons for the entire duration of their subscription period.
Links to these lessons can be sent to your learners who have access to the internet and can of course also be used in class. Many schools have already made use of these lessons, in fact they have already had over 1,8 MILLION views since 6 April this year!
It may be a good idea to share this link with your colleagues so that they can see what WorksheetCloud is all about: https://www.worksheetcloud.com/school-tour/.
SIGN UP OPTION FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TEACHER
We have a VIP Teacher subscription (not indicated on our website) should your school not be in a position to take up our school offer but you would still like to use WorksheetCloud in your own class. Cost for a 12 month subscription for your own class and grade will be R1200. This will give you access to all the worksheets and memos for all the subjects we have available in the grade you subscribe to. Please let me know if you are perhaps interested in this option and I will send you further information.
Thanks again for your interest, I look forward to assisting with any questions you may have and look forward to hearing from you.